Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lynda's Atlanta Dream Home







Susan and I visited our friend Lynda in Atlanta during a summer buying trip. Her new home
was beautiful, but needed to be enhanced with a little Faux finishing. So we started with the dining room. We decided on Venetian Plaster in a yummy Carmel color. She also bought a beautiful breakfront. It needed to be painted to match a elegant framed mirror found at one of her favorite antique stores.
Next, we went into the master suite and bedroom. We painted a washed wall of pale blue and cream. She had purchased some wonderful antique chairs and a sofa that looked wonderful against my backdrop wall.
Lynda's house has turned out to be one of my favorite homes. I just wish I could visit more often. Hopefully in July!

2 comments:

  1. If you want exquisite painting then using LaFaux is the best. Laurell's painting is exquisite, breathtaking and simply gorgeous. Her use of color and technique is sensational. I receive tons of compliments on every room in my house because the painting is one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LaFaux Painting is simply the most exquisite painting I have ever seen. Laurell's use of color and technique is nothing short of sensational. I get compliments all the time on every room in my house. Laurell used a Metropolitan finish in my kitchen and it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete